As a sysadmin, I solve problems. A lot.
Some of them are problems of sufficient difficulty/unusualness that I search the web to see if anyone else has had them and/or solved them. Sometimes I find nothing.
When I hit such a problem and solve it, I'll endeavour to put it here.
- Campfire In Jabber/IRC/irssi
- Recursive File Counts By Directory
- Making EBooks Speak On Maemo/The Nokia N900
- spamassassin dns whining
- One Request Per Mongrel, Dammit
- Encrypted Remote Backups
- Making The "Remember Me" Feature Work In Tiki
- Making The "Grand Ages: Rome" Demo Work In Steam
- Amanda, I Don't Care About Tapes
- Mass Upload To Smart.FM